That's how long I was awake for yesterday. I woke up at 6:45 AM on Tuesday morning and finally crawled into bed at 7:15 AM on Wednesday morning. Now I bet you're thinking that I was out all night living it up on a work night. I hate to disappoint you, but I was working at one of our store's all night setting up one of our experiences. Everything went well, but we spent about 3 hours waiting for them to drop power to one of our locations. The one thing that made the night a little better was a trip to Perkins and 2AM. There's nothing like an omelet and some breakfast potatoes to make you happy. So I slept for 5 hours and forced myself to get up so I can sleep tonight and now I'm counting down the hours until I can go back to bed. Hope you guys are having a good day.
11 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, I give you all the credit in the world. I would've been a cranky b*tch at work if I had to be up for 24 hours!
Post a Comment