CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 July 2007

something to look forward to...

Guess who's going to Houghton for Labor Day?? Yup, ME!!! I just booked a hotel room for Mark, Clyde and I at the Travelodge. :) Yippee!!!! I can't wait! :)

7 comments:

Laura said...

Will that be the sequel to "You, Me and Dupree"? You, Me and Clyde. ;)

randi said...

Most definitely...I think we could give the movie a run for its money! :)

Kristin Cirino said...

I will see you there. I can't wait!

AJ said...

That'll be a hilarious movie:)

Sonya said...

Are you going to stick ot your two drink limit, even in houghton? If you do I'll be SUPER impressed!
I'm going to try to make it, hopefully I'll see you there!

h said...

Yea for Houghton in Labor Day and yea for staying at the Travelodge! :) Can't wait to see you!

J-MAC + Dana said...

I want to go. Have a fishbowl for me.