CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 July 2007

i have multiple personalities...

This weekend (and next) are devoted entirely to starting and finishing my Master's thesis. After a day of work here is what I've decided.

1. I have multiple personalities. Sometimes when I write I sound all professional and smart and then in the next paragraph it sounds like I'm writing a children's book.

2. I get a little goofy after spending all day by myself without talking to anyone. But, I am in a self-induced exile so I'm not complaining.

3. I hate having to go get things in the middle of working. While writing today I realized I needed a source that was only located at the UM library. So off I went. But, the road I take is under construction so it took longer than I was hoping. Oh well.

4. I can't work at a desk. I need too much room. My dining room table is covered with papers and books right now. Too bad our house has to stay in showable shape at all times so it can't stay like this. Otherwise it probably would for the next two or three weeks.

5. We have an open house tomorrow so I'm taking the time to go and watch Ratatouille, the new Disney/Pixar flick. It will be my first solo moving going experience.

6. The more I write the more I want to know. This could cause me to not finish this paper. I'm going to have to draw the line somewhere.

Ok, break's over back to work. Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend.

0 comments: