CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 July 2007

complete randomness...

1. I'm glad I don't work with any smelly people. On my way into the building this morning I walked past someone and you could smell their BO. Ewww...

2. My hard drive on my work laptop crashed this morning so I'm limping along on another one that doesn't have any of my software. How fun is that? This is the second hard drive that I've gone through since I started working here a year and a half ago (the first one was an external hard drive that I accidentally dropped).

3. Our house looks really nice. I almost wish we weren't selling it...maybe we can just pick it up and bring it with us to Duluth.

4. Mark's coming down tomorrow for thie night. Yay!

5. I'll be spending the rest of my weekend writing my thesis so I have a rough draft for next Monday. Boo.

6. We have an open house from 3-5 on Sunday so I'm going shopping. Yay!

7. I got 4 more cherry tomatoes from my tomato plants.

8. I had gluten free pizza for lunch. Yummy!

9. I made a yummy chicken tetrazinni last night for supper.

10. I have class tonight and I really don't want to go, but if I don't I know I'm just going to go home and sit on my rear anyway so I might as well sit on my rear at class.

That's enough randomness for now. Hope you're all having a good day.

1 comments:

AJ said...

What kind of paint did you use on your cupboards? I want to repaint the cabinet in our bathroom, but the last time I repainted furniture (an old dresser) it was disastrous. Any tips? I've been watching HGTV obsessively lately, they make it look so easy.