OK, not really that soon, but if all goes well our house will be on the market on Monday. Part of me hopes that it sells quickly so that I don't have to worry about all the maintenance stuff anymore, but part of doesn't want to have to find a new place to live. However, I was searching around today and found a website at the U where people list short term housing, you can rent by the day, week, or month. So, while it wouldn't be ideal, it would work for awhile. Some people (friends and relatives) around here have said I can stay with them for awhile, but 1. I don't want to infringe and 2. I really need my own space/freedom and am worried I wouldn't have it. So the saga continues.
In other news, I spent a half hour raking our front yard last night because one of our big trees has decided that it wants to shed its leaves. The realtor is coming today to take pictures so I wanted to make sure it looked nice. This was after going shopping at Expr*ss and discovering that they have redesigned their jeans again and now make some that fit me, Yay! I walked out with 3 pairs of jeans, a sweater, and a cute tank top. Oops. Then I headed to meet a friend for dinner at the Go0d E@rth. Some of you have been lucky enough to come there with me...their food is SOOO yummy and all natural. I had a Cashew Chicken Salad that was AMAZING. After that I went to T@rget where I bought some more stuff I didn't need and the grocery store. Then it was time to do my chores.
18 July 2007
soon to be homeless...
Posted by randi at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment