You all think you're so funny, but NO I'M NOT PREGNANT! :) (Heather...I really appreciated the LOL :)). I think the exhaustion comes from the fact that I've been on the go - non-stop for the last 3 weeks. I need a weekend to just relax, but that won't happen until August. The hunger I think comes from the fact that I've been working out like crazy. Vickie motivates me to get off my butt because she's always doing something. :) So that's what I'm going with for now.
My allergies have been acting up a lot in the last two days. I switched from taking my meds in the morning (because they make me sleepy) to the evening last night, but I don't feel much better today. I even took a Sudafed this morning because my nose was so plugged. I love the warm weather that comes with Spring/Summer, but I hate the allergies. :)
My honey is running in the Gary Bjorklund Half Marathon this weekend in Duluth so I'm headed up there to cheer him on. It's a part of Grandma's Marathon which is one of the most beautiful marathons and is also world-ranked. Approximately 9,000 people will invade Duluth this weekend from all over the world to run in it. It should be a good time. I'll go cheer him on Saturday morning and then Saturday evening we'll head down to the beer tents for a night of fun on the canal. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather this weekend!
19 June 2008
yeah yeah...
Posted by randi at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hahahaha, it was just too easy to comment on :-) In all seriousness, relax.... take it easy.... and hope your allergies get better! My son has allergies and it's miserable just watching him.
Post a Comment