This morning I worked at home for awhile because I had a chiropractor's appointment. I went to the appointment and got the usual routine. While I was there I told her about the adventures of yesterday and mentioned that when I was waterskiing my legs didn't get sore/tired like normal (thanks bike!), but that my lower back got really tired. So she tested my back strength and told me I need to work on it. Apparently my right side is stronger than my left. She suggested I do pelvic lifts and that exercise where you're on all fours and you stretch the opposite arm and opposite leg out in opposite directions. Does anyone else have any recommendations? I usually don't do a lot with my back (obviously) because it seems like most exercises also strengthen that muscle that's right at your neck and when I strengthen those they get big and I don't like it. It makes me look like I have a big neck.
After my appointment I stopped at the gas station to fill up. When I was walking out of the station some guy who was walking out after me asked "hey is that your car?" Now anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE my car and I'll talk about it to just about everyone. It turns out (or at least he said) that he's been test driving that model lately and is thinking about buying it. He asked what kind of gas mileage I get, how it runs, etc. But, then he asks "are you on your way to work?" "Where do you work?" and more personal questions. So I politely tell him I need to go and start getting in my car. As he walks away he asks "are you married?" "are you single?" And again I politely say that I have a boyfriend and quickly get in my car and lock the doors. Sometimes it feels nice to get hit on, but he was kind of creepy.
02 June 2008
adventures in st paul
Posted by randi at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Pilates!
Post a Comment