I bought this skirt (it's chocolate brown) last night and need some advice. Can I wear a black shirt and black shoes with it? What other suggestions do you guys have as to what to pair with it?
I was going to say what heather did, a bright contrast-y color like pink, aqua, yellow or lime green would look cute.
I'm okay with brown and black, if it's a light brown, but chocolate brown and black are engrained in my head as a no-no, so I have a hard time with it.
4 comments:
I'd wear it with a funky colored shoe, like lime green or yellow or even red, and a sexy white low cut top. But that's me. :-)
I agree with Heather. I don't think brown would go. Red shoes would be hot!
I was going to say what heather did, a bright contrast-y color like pink, aqua, yellow or lime green would look cute.
I'm okay with brown and black, if it's a light brown, but chocolate brown and black are engrained in my head as a no-no, so I have a hard time with it.
I say a big fat no to anything black. I'm a fan of any shade of turquoise and brown or like Heather said a white top and funky shoe
Post a Comment