CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 June 2008

i did it!!!


I rode 150 miles in 2 days! It was amazing. In the days leading up to the ride I wasn't sure I could do it, but I stuck with it and made it through. It's nearly impossible to explain how it felt to cross the finish line on Sunday...it was amazing!
After 13 hours of sleep on Sunday night and a low key day yesterday I'm feeling nearly human again. Amazingly, I wasn't really sore at all. I felt it a little bit in my knees yesterday and I'm sure my butt would have screamed at me had I climbed back on my bike, but all in all I feel great. I pushed my body to a new limit and now that I know I can do it I'm definitely signing up for next year!

5 comments:

AJ said...

Congrats Randall! Very impressive. I thought about you on Sunday when I took my kids on a 2 mile bike ride for ice cream:) I was in awe at the thought of going 148 more miles!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations. What a great accomplishment.

rae rae said...

Congrats!!! How's your ass feeling a few days later? LOL

alanna rose said...

I'm so proud of you!