It's almost that time of the month...tomorrow is my last pill and I am so bloated and tired today that I'm miserable. All I want to do is go home and put on pants that have an elastic waistband, but I'm committed to having dinner with a friend so I'm stuck in the office until 5 when I leave to meet her.
Why do we women have to deal with this every month? Guys have it so easy. I absolutely hate it that my entire wardrobe fits for most of the month, but for a couple of days everything I own is uncomfortable unless it has an elastic waistband. GGGRRRR....
On another note. Only 2 more days until I leave for the MS150! There's still time to donate if you're interested! Thanks to everyone who already has!!
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3750998&pg=personal&fr_id=7100
04 June 2008
uncomfortable...
Posted by randi at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ugh...me too! I'm supposed to start this week and the scale jumps up 5 pounds, and I have to pee every 5 minutes. I hate this!
Post a Comment