Last night I took a bike ride down to one of the local shops to get fitted for a road bike. Afterward I took the "scenic" route home because somehow now 10 miles feels like such a wimpy ride. While riding down one of the roads I saw two geese with their little babies. Aw how cute...yeah they were until I was riding past them and one starting hissing at me and chasing me. "Oh shit" I think "I'm clipped into my bike, what am I going to do if the damn thing starts flying!" Luckily it didn't and I swerved out into the road to get as far away from it as possible. Needless to say my heard was pumping. Stupid bird.
That was the most exciting thing that's happened to me this week. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I did get something interesting in the mail from my gramma yesterday. I forgot to bring it with me today though so I'll have to post it when I get home.
25 June 2008
goose chasing...
Posted by randi at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
love it!! Once a goat chase me on my bike for about a half mile. It was hard to pedal while laughing so hard.
Post a Comment