Yesterday I stopped at Cooqui on my way home. I've talked about it on here before, but it's a FABULOUS gluten free bakery in St Paul. I bought a chocolate chip cookie, brownie, and two baguettes. The cookie didn't even make it to the car and I managed to only have a couple of bites of the brownie while driving and saved the rest for today. They were both YUMMY! This is now officially my favorite bakery and I'm going to be sad to leave it when I head up north to the tundra. Oh, but wait!!! They're going to start doing mail order. :) So I'll be able to place an order and they'll ship me all my yummy goodies. Not quite as good as fresh, but definitely better than my other options! Ok, now I'm getting hungry sitting here thinking about it.
14 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I always think of you and Jericho at the grocery store - our Meijer has a pretty good assortment of GF baking mixes.
I got the salmon recipe from glutenfreeda.com. It is on the first page.
Can you send me the mail order info when you get it? Seems like a great idea to send to my GF relatives! Birthday treats!
Post a Comment