I think it's really funny how guys fight. A friend of mine and I were talking recently and he was saying how "lame" one of his friends had gotten. Apparently all he talks about is going to the gym and work. Plus he's ornery all the time - or so he says. So my friend is frustrated with him and doesn't really want to hang out with him. BUT, he still calls him to go do stuff and is friendly and all that junk on the phone. And then after hanging out he gripes about what a not-fun time he had. I asked him why he doesn't talk to his friend about it or why he doesn't just stop calling him to do stuff and he just shrugged. I think it's hilarious! :)
If it were me and one of my friends was pissing me off I'd either a. not call them anymore at least for awhile or b. tell them to stop being a putz and make them mad enough at me to not call me anymore. It's just so interesting to see how guys deal with stuff compared to girls.
27 February 2008
man fights...
Posted by randi at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Guys are stupid about things like that. JR is girly about friend issues like that too:)
unless it involves a fist fight, most guys I think would rather avoid confrontation. too much work I guess.
Post a Comment