CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 February 2008

and it just keeps getting better...

I was outside this afternoon cleaning up some stuff and I noticed what I thought was a dead robin by the bush in our front yard. Sure enough, that's what it was. I don't ever use the front door so who knows how long its been there. So inwardly I'm screaming "EW EW EW" and outwardly I'm trying to figure out what to do. I got the shovel and the garbage can, shoveled it into the can where it'll rest until next Monday's garbage day. I then came inside scrubbed my hands (even though I never touched it) and called Mark to tell him how rough and tough I'm getting without him here.

It seems like every day lately there's something that happens. Since there were two today, maybe that means there will be none tomorrow. Here's hoping!

0 comments: