CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 February 2008

MS 150

Dear Friends and Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off Bike MS: Larkin Hoffman MS 150 Ride 2008 and I'm participating!

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is a collective of passionate individuals, moving together to create a world free of multiple sclerosis. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community for the more than 400,000 Americans that live with MS.

Please help by making a donation — large or small — to move closer to a cure for MS. Or, why not join me on the day of the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we will move together to raise the funds that make a difference.

Whatever you can give will help. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Love,
Randi

Click here to visit my personal page and make a secure, online donation.

1 comments:

alanna rose said...

When is the race?
I'm proud of you!