CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

06 February 2008

it's fixed...

So I went last night and got my hair toned with brown. It looks much better. By yesterday my hair was actually two colors...red on the top, brownish blonde on the bottom. It was hot. :) I actually learned a bit about hair color last night. Next time I go from blonde to dark I'll insist they fill it and then color it. :) I haven't washed and styled it yet myself since she told me to wait at least 24 hours before washing it so I'll take pictures tomorrow and post for your viewing pleasure.

Now I know that I live in a hole and don't pay a lot of attention to what's going on in the news and what not. But, last night when I was watching TV I felt like I was missing the presidential election. I had no intention of voting in the caucus (sp?) because I'm very undecided on who I want to vote for, but the coverage on the local stations was insane. I don't ever remember it being like that. *shrug* It's not like there's anything else on TV right now anyway. I did think the results for MN from last night were interesting when compared with the rest of the states.

1 comments:

alanna rose said...

Caucus races are cool - but only if there is more than one strong candidate running in the primaries. Since both of the main parties are still sort of all over, I think it's really exciting.

Sometimes I'm kind of a nerd :)