CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 August 2007

the weekend...

Friday...After a morning of yard work we headed to the Minnesota State Fair. We were there for 6 hours and had a ton of fun walking around checking out the tractors, eating lots of yummy food, and watching the Lumberjack show. This year the only think I had on a stick was a pickle, but I also ate some mini doughnuts and a spicy beef stick. Yummy! After the fair we headed to Men@rds to buy a new dehumidfier for our basement and then we headed home to veg out and relax for the rest of the night.

Saturday...We got up REALLY early (like 5AM) to go to Rum River Days which is a snowmobile swap meet where they also have grass drags and tractor pulls with 4-wheelers. :) It was a great day. The weather was awesome and we walked around, drank a bit, and checked out all sorts of snowmobile parts. I'm learning more and more!! I got to meet some of the guys that Mark snowmobiles with out in Montana. They were really fun and reminded me a lot of guys I knew at Tech. It was a really fun day! On the way home we stopped at Chip0tle for dinner and to check out an enclosed trailer that we're looking at purchasing to house all of our things once our house sells. When we got home and were unloading the truck I all of a sudden realized that my purse was missing. OH NO! Well after a few frantic minutes and one phone call it turns out that I left it at Chip0tle in Elk River. :( So Sunday we headed back up there to pick it up. I got lucky because everything was still in my purse and it was all safe and sound.

Sunday...It was just kind of a lazy day. We went to pick up my purse, stopped at C@bela's and did a couple of other errands. I was sad when Mark left in the afternoon, but we had a really great weekend together.

0 comments: