CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 August 2007

a perfect score!!

So I just received my grade for my thesis...(drum roll please) 200/200 points...a perfect score! Now that that stage is officially over I feel a little sad, but very relieved. I wish there was someone here to celebrate with me. I called Mark to tell him, but he was busy working on something so he was distracted. Oh well. It's over. *whew*

Edit: Mark called me later last night and was really excited for me and proud of me. That felt good. It's still a little surreal that it's officially over, but I'm liking the idea that in a little over 3 months I'll be graduating!!

8 comments:

h said...

Congrats! :) That's great news!

Sonya said...

Very cool news Randi!

I know how you feel about having great news and the other person on the phone doesn't quite hear you... it'll just take a few hours to process that's all! :)

YGS said...

Congrats! You should be so proud of yourself :)

J-MAC + Dana said...

Way to go kiddo!

AJ said...

Congrats!

Cute new pic!

alanna rose said...

Yay!!!

Kara said...

Great Job, Randi!!! Glad Mark got a hold of you. I'll celebrate with you!!

Laura said...

Congrats!!! Yay for Randall!