CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 August 2007

a request for prayers...

I'm the kind of person who shares EVERYTHING. Whether it's good or bad I always need to talk about things to help me deal with them. Recently something has happened that I just can't share, because it's just too personal for Mark, his family, and myself. But, I would like to ask for your prayers. This is something that hurts my heart and makes my stomach sink whenever I think about it, but we're dealing with it. So please pray for us and his family.

5 comments:

AJ said...

Sorry to hear that something has you both so upset. You know we all love you both and you're in our prayers!

Unknown said...

The most perfect and beautiful prayer is your single act of requesting of our prayers of help.

Kara said...

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way!!! We love you and are always here if you need to talk.

alanna rose said...

Many prayers to all!! And lots of love, too :)

Katie said...

I'm thinking about you guys. I hope everything turns out okay.