My favorite part about going back to school after summer break used to be getting new school supplies. We'd head to Target armed with our lists and get to pick out new notebooks, folders, trapper keepers, highlighters, pens, pencils, etc. I was just flipping through the Targ3t today and they have all of their school supplies on sale ah to be young and stupid again. :)
In other news I have found every excuse possible not to work on my thesis this weekend. I did work on it for two hours today while we had an open house. Me, a vanilla latte, and some research at Caribou, a little progress was made. No prospects yet on the house selling though. I know it's only been two weeks, but I'm a very impatient person and I just want to know that it will be taken care of. I'd rather have to find a place to live for a little while than be stuck with this house after I move north in December...or worse yet have to stay down here and babysit the house until it sells. Please keep your fingers crossed for us.
05 August 2007
school supplies...
Posted by randi at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good house selling vibes coming your way!
More vibes! And can you link to your listing? I want to see all the work you've done :)
PS - one of the game pieces in my Totally 80's trivial pusuit game is a trapper keeper. Because they are that cool.
Post a Comment