Thank you to everyone who called or texted me tonight, but I am OK. Luckily today I worked at home, but was in that area at 1 this afternoon when I headed to the U for a meeting with my advisor. It's kind of freaky that I drove over that same bridge only a few hours before it collapsed. Here's a link to the local newspaper in case you want to learn more about what happened. It's crazy and heartbreaking and is going to impact so many people in so many ways. Please keep the families that will be impacted by this in your thoughts and prayers. I'm thankful that all the people close to me are safe and sound.
01 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is just heartbreaking. I'm glad you're okay. It's so horribly sad because everyone was probably just doing their normal mondane commute.
oh good, i was thinking of you! glad you are safe....
Thanks for sending me a message back last night, I'm really glad you are safe... I checked in with Sparky too... Is Shanon ok? I don't have her phone number so I wasn't able to call or text to check....
I'm glad you're okay! For some reason I thought you were up north this week and away from Minneapolis so I just assumed you were safe. Glad to know that you really are!!!
I'm glad that you are okay my little Lovehandle!
Glad to hear you're ok, I was worried ...
I think Heather and I were on the same wave length - I thought you were out of town, but I am so relieved to hear you're fine.
Post a Comment