CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 August 2007

loneliness...

That's what I'm feeling right now. For the last few days I've been feeling kind of crappy. Achy, sore throat, and just really run down and tired. But not matter when I go to sleep I just lay there staring at the ceiling for a long time before I can go to sleep. It's been like this since Friday night when Mark was here. He came down for the night before he headed out to Rocky Mountain National Park to go hiking with one of his friends. They left early Saturday morning to start their drive to CO and I haven't talked to him since Sunday morning. I'm realizing how much more lonely my life is when I don't even get to talk to him. And I know those feelings are just made worse by the fact that I have PMS and am not feeling very well.

3 comments:

AJ said...

I know it's not fun right now Randall, but you'll get through it! You're a tough girl! I'm sorry that you're sad though. There are good vibes coming you're way!!

Kara said...

I hope you feel better soon. I know it is so hard being apart....keep your chin up and call if you ever need to talk.

Jericho Rose said...

I hear ya... I was like that last week and no I'm independent this week. :) I hope you feel better.