Yes that phrase was in the introduction of my draft. Nice, huh? Oh well, it's one of very few changes that I need to make before I hand in the final next week. It feels really good to be close to the end, although I think I have writer's cramp in my hand from all of the typing because my hand is REALLY sore today.
I went to Express today because I had a 25% off coupon. :) I had been there on Friday and bought a bunch of stuff so I played dumb and told the sales clerk that I had been shopping on Friday and when I got home I the coupon was in my mailbox. Could they do a price adjustment for it? Of course they himmed and hawed about it, but finally they did. It ended up saving me a lot of money! I guess it never hurts to ask!
I can't seem to shut my brain off tonight. Oh well, maybe I'll go veg on the couch for a little bit and see if I can calm it down a little. :) Good night.
06 August 2007
some things can’t buy money...
Posted by randi at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment