CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21 August 2007

i almost forgot...

I have sworn off outdoor activities with Mark. The weekend before last he hit me in the face with a stick while we were four-wheeling. Last weekend we were setting up his new deer stand and he almost dropped the top "seat" piece on my head. It's too dangerous...no more outdoor fun with him. :)

Last weekend I attended the Figure 8 raced (car racing) at the Carlton County Fair in Barnum, MN. It was a last minute trip up to Cloquet, but the weekend turned out to be really fun and relaxing (minus the deer stand almost falling on my head). This weekend is we're going to the Minnesota State Fair on Friday!!! I can't wait! I already got tickets because they offer discount ones here at work. I'll keep you posted on what I eat that is on a stick this year. :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Please take a stroll through the swine barn!