CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 August 2008

pics

A lot has been going on these past few weekends so I thought I'd share some of the highlights. Thanks to Vickie's amazing photo skills.

BluesFest - August 9

Click to play bluesfest
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Our Northshore Bike Ride - August 16

Click to play northshore ride
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


And this last weekend there aren't many pictures for. Friday Mark and I went to the Minnesota State Fair. My favorite place! There's something about a pickle on a stick that makes me a very happy girl. Then off to get a new cell phone (for him, they didn't have the one I want), do errands, pick up Vickie and off to dinner at BWW's. It was a busy day. Saturday morning Mark and I woke up EARLY and were out of the house by 7 on our way to Rum River Days which is a snowmobile swap meet in Princeton, MN. We got back home around 1:30, took care of a few things around her, and then off to see grandma, grandpa, dean, laura, and joel. Around 6 we had invited some people over for dinner and a few showed up. We cooked up some yummy food, had a few drinks, and ended up playing euchre until 3:30 in the morning. :) Sunday was an uneventful, but still kind of busy day. I washed both bikes, two cars, and Mark stayed here through it all. At 6 we went to a water ski show here in White Bear. Afterward he left and I cried. :( Now it's Monday...not close enough to Friday in my book.

Click to play state fair
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Sam said...

I saw that fall erection available sign to and it cracked me up!!

AJ said...

I like the pic of you stepping out of the outhouse and the extra long hot dog. Very classy;)

My brother is in Houghton, if you see him out (and you should, he's a 5th year, he better be drinking it up before school starts) tell him to drink!

Kara said...

Great pictures. It sounds like you have been very busy this summer. The pic of Mark and you on the bridge/pier was really good. Hope you two are doing well.

Danielle Michelle said...

Fun! I must live vicariously through you from now on!