Am I up for fishbowls on Saturday? What kind of question is that?! You bet!!! I'm fired up already. What time do you want to meet? A bunch of Triangles are going to be in town as well. Is Mark coming with you? Are you bringing Vickie? Fill me in... Can't wait to see you again.
4 comments:
Am I up for fishbowls on Saturday? What kind of question is that?! You bet!!! I'm fired up already. What time do you want to meet? A bunch of Triangles are going to be in town as well. Is Mark coming with you? Are you bringing Vickie? Fill me in... Can't wait to see you again.
I want to... :( but I have a wedding on Saturday - stupid weddings over a holiday...
I wish. I need some good 'ol fashioned alph gam fun right now!
I am sooo there! I definitely need my girls after the last few weeks! I can't wait!
Post a Comment