CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 August 2008

frustrated...

It's been awhile since I've written about how much I dislike my job. Or maybe I haven't. Ever. Well, today is one of those days and it's just past 9. You see I normally don't get here until about 9-9:30 because of traffic and basically because I don't really need to. Well today I had an 8:00 meeting. Fine, I'll haul my butt out of bed early and get here. So I get here at 7:45 (go me!) and get ready for my meeting...it's only me and one other person. HE DIDN'T SHOW UP. Now normally I'd get a little upset, but move on with my life. Well this is the SECOND TIME he's stood me up. Now he's rescheduled the meeting for 8AM tomorrow, I feel like declining, but that would just be snotty. And all of this happened because he couldn't be bothered to send me an e-mail yesterday afternoon. He has one of those fancy phones with e-mail on it. There's really no excuse. So I accepted the meeting and am going to hope for the best. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't respect my time. If I hadn't had to be here at 8 I could have met with a new realtor who we may hire to sell the house. GGGRRR...

3 comments:

anw said...

That would seriously tick me off! I would still agree to the meeting the next day but I definitely would not feel bad if I just happened to push the snooze one or two extra times!

alanna rose said...

He owes you coffee - not office coffee, expensive coffee from the 'bucks.

Danielle Michelle said...

AMEN! Why do some people think everything revolves around them?