So tonight I went to a Li@ Sophi@ jewelry party and guess what...I booked a party of my own. I really LOVE all the jewelry that I have and I thought this would be a fun excuse to have some friends over and have a good time. Now I know most of you are out of town/out of state, but if you're interested in ordering some super fun jewelry let me know and I can send you a catalog. :) No pressure. Just wanted to throw it out there. Oh and if you are in the area and want to come hang out and eat yummy food let me know and I'll send you an invite. No pressure to buy...just come and have a good time.
When: Sunday, September 14
Time: 12:00 noon
21 August 2008
Jewelry!!!
Posted by randi at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment