CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 March 2008

good eats...

So I didn't do much this weekend. But I did cook a few good things.

Friday night I made scallops with homemade gnocchi. I LOVE scallops. They are my new favorite seafood. Well, behind crab, but they're a close second.

Last night I made Rachael Ray's Tilapia Sammies. I used this GF corn breading stuff that I got at the grocery store. Instead of putting the fish on bread I made a salad and some potatoes to go alongside. Equally as yummy.

I also drank a bottle of champagne this weekend. It's my new favorite drink.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I love home meade gnocchi too. I saw Giada DeLaurintis make it one time and it's not that hard at all. I make it with other root veggies besides potatoes too...beets, squash, sweet potatoes...very yummy!

Also, I was reading in my SELF magazine, and I saw that a good GF substitue is tapioca starch. I'm sure that you already know that, but I thought of you. It mentioned at their website that they have a lot of GF recipes.

AJ said...

What I read was a little blurb in the March issue, where it had a recipe and then it said "try it gluten free, use tapioca starch. For more gluten free recipes see our website." But now I'm questioning whether it was Self or the April edition of RR which my mom got last week, but I haven't got yet. I'll see if I find it.