I've been trying a lot of new Gluten-Free products and recipes lately and I wanted a place to keep track of what's good and what's not so good. Because, as I'm sure some of you know, some of the products out there are really not very good. So if your're interested check out http://gfdaily.blogspot.com/. Also, I'd love to have other people contribute the (gluten-free only please) products/recipes that they've tried with an honest review. So let me know if you're interested and I can add you as an author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm interested. I have a ton of recipes now that Alex has to be GFCF diet and I live with vegan man. ;)
I really like Namaste chocolate cake mix. The trick is not to add the amount of oil that they call for. Also, Duncan Hines Home Style frosting is dairy free.
Post a Comment