Friday afternoon I headed up north for a weekend filled with food and candy. :) Friday night we had dinner with Mark's parents and then headed out on the town for the night. I think we hit up every dive bar in the entire Cloquet area. It was a long night (we didn't get home until 2:30ish), but it was fun.
Saturday I wasn't feeling too well (probably because of Friday night) so we did some random stuff during the day. In the afternoon we took our guns out to my Gramma and Grampa's to shoot some squirrels (targets, not real ones - although Mark tried to shoot a red squirrel and missed). I finally got my gun sighted in so it shoots straight now which is awesome. We ended up going through about 350 rounds between Mark's 9mm and my .22. It was fun and nice to be outside.
Sunday morning we woke up early and were at my parent's house by 9AM for breakfast with my mom, dad, and sister Sam. We missed you Joey, Nate, and Paul. :( My mom made French Toast (I brought a loaf of GF bread), ham, sausage, and fruit. It was all very tasty! We hung out and chatted for awhile, Sam pinned me to the ground and beat me up a little, and then we headed back out in the snow to go back to Mark's parents. We colored some eggs in the afternoon and just kind of relaxed with Mark's brother, sister-in-law and parents. I did convince Mark to play Battleship with me which was super awesome. He had the electronic game from when he was a kid so we dug it out from downstairs, cleaned it up a little, put some new batteries in, and then I set to work kicking his butt. :) We played two games and I won both of them. I think I have a better strategy than he does. We had dinner early so Brian and Jana' could go home. After they left Mark and I took Otis for a walk and then watched 101 Dalmations (my Easter basket present from Mark's parents). Overall it was a really nice relaxing day.
I hope everyone had a fantastic day. That idiot is still calling me so I have to make another call to the police department today. GGGRRR...
24 March 2008
bunny weekend...
Posted by randi at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment