CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

31 January 2008

bloggin'

So I just need to say a little something about this old blog of mine. I write here to clear my head, vent, and mostly share my life with my friends who live so far away. It's my own little piece of the alph gam couch right here in MN. I know that you all are always here to listen and be supportive. I also trust that what I say here won't be repeated to anyone, especially the things that I say out of emotion . Up until now I've been completely uncensored and maybe that's wrong, but it's what I've needed to make it through some tough times over the last 9 months without the person that I lean on and love the most in this world. So please take any negative comments that I make with a grain of salt and please don't repeat what I say. I love you all!!

0 comments: