CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 January 2008

hair advice...

So I want to dye my hair. Don't worry Sam I'll go back to blonde before you get married. I've been thinking some shade of brown, but I'm a little nervous. Does anyone have any advice? I've been blonde for the last 26 years and have only gotten highlights and lowlights so this will be big for me. How easy is it to go back? What color would you pick for me if you could choose?

7 comments:

Erika said...

The best advice i can give you is go to a GOOD place to get it done. Tell them you need a consultation before you get it done. And listen to their advice. They'll find a good tone for your skin and you'll look great.

Just make sure they go over the hair wheel thing with you.

It can always be fixed, but for a price of course. :)

joanna said...

Just remember to let a professional do it! :D

alanna rose said...

Please go to a good salon. My sister tried to go dark chocolate brown, she let her just-graduated-from-beauty-school friend do it and it turned black. It looked awful. She just coughed up some major cash to have it corrected.

I think you;d look cute with a warm brown, not very dark, but warm and cute :)

h said...

I vote for a warm brown as well. ;) I think a really dark color might wash you out but a nice brown would loook awesome.

YGS said...

You can get a warm brown with blonde highlights. This way it won't be so dramatic at once and it will look more natural.

Kara said...

I tried a brownish because I too have always been blonde right around the time I was pregnant w/ the twins. Unfortunatey, it just wasn't me and I couldn't get used to it.

I too say go to a professional...spend the extra money to go to a "high" class place because I find they are great at giving advice, taking your skin tone into account, etc.

Laura said...

Go and have someone do it! I've spend 4+ hours and $300+ to get a home dye job corrected. And you'll be adorable any shade!