It's a really bad picture of me, but you can see the new color. It's definitely more red than what I thought it was going to be, but I love it.
30 January 2008
so what do you think??
Posted by randi at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a really bad picture of me, but you can see the new color. It's definitely more red than what I thought it was going to be, but I love it.
Posted by randi at 8:05 PM
5 comments:
The color totally makes your eyes "pop"!
I think you need to get someone else to take a picture of you :-) I can't wait to see it in person!!!
I agree with Laura, your eyes look so blue with that hair color!
All these new 'dos are insipiring me to get one!
So cute - really does make your eyes pop :)
I think it looks great. Your eyes do pop like Laura and AJ said!!!
Post a Comment