CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 January 2008

tip of the day...

So every day I get a tip from the gym about something related to health and fitness. This was today's tip. Keep in mind that I often suffer from headaches.

*** Today's Tip: Migraine Headaches
Do you suffer from migraine headaches? Did you know that certain foods and beverages can trigger migraine headaches? These include; alcohol (especially red wine), caffeine, aged cheeses, sauerkraut, peas, overripe bananas, peanuts and peanut butter, salted, cured and dried meats, and chocolate.

Everything except sauerkraut and salted, curied and dried meats are on my list of favorite foods. :)

In other news it's insanely cold here right now. Luckily I worked at home yesterday and only left my house to meet some friends downtown St Paul for dinner. It was fun catching up with them, eating some yummy Italian food and shopping in the Italian market afterward. I bought some arborio rice to make risotto and some pomodoro pesto. I can't wait to try both. When I got home I stopped at the end of the driveway to pick up the mail and as soon as I stepped out of the car I fell on the ground. We have a bit of an ice patch at the end of the driveway and when I stepped out of the car I stepped just right and fell on my side. :( Today my shoulder and elbow hurt a bit and I have a couple of bruises. Pooh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your shoulder doesn't get better I know a couple good therapists who could help you out :)

I thought you might be interested in this: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174771,00.html

Or possible even this...you can listen to their new song :)
http://www.nkotb.com/