So this is the first one of these i've written in awhile so here it goes...
1. I'm drunk
2. We went to a wedding tonight for Mark's friend Molly
3. I'm typing really slow.
4. The night started with bloody mary's, no good can come from that.
5. mark got jealous....it was funny.
6. or maybe not so funny because we ended up fighting all the way home, but in the end he told me the only reason he was upset was because he loves me so much.
7. that's sweet, right?
8. My mom is driving me crazy, the only person she thinks about is herself and that makes it really hard to have a conversation with her.
9. I need to sleep. My eyes are closing as I type.
10. Soon I'll get married and you can all come and visit the grand state of Minnesota.
11. I love you all.
Hugs,
the lovehandle (aka midget aka shorty aka randi)
08 October 2006
what I know...
Posted by randi at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so exactly how soon are we talking here?
Yes... how soon? I would like to know. :)
I miss Randi... :( Bailey is going to Mexico to study abroad/intern or something next semester... we should go visit her for "spring break"!!!!
Post a Comment