CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12 October 2006

money, money, money...

Since I'm a contractor I don't have a retirement plan and lately I've been thinking more and more about saving for the day (way in the future) when I will be able to enter retirement. What I need to do is meet with someone and chat about my options for saving. Do any of you know someone that I could contact, even if it's just by phone, to ask some questions??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your email child.

Anonymous said...

Clayton does that stuff for a living, you could talk to him. I can get you his number if you would like

Anonymous said...

But then you'd have to sit there and NOT bring up the part of his body that isn't clipped.... I don't know if I could do that.

Crystal said...

There are two words for you, my little midget: Roth IRA. Most banks offer them, as well as free financial advice.