CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 October 2006

my new ring...


I got a new ring yesterday. It's an agate ring from the jewelry guy at the mineral museum in Houghton. My parents gave me the setting when they came back from New Zealand last year, but the original stone I had fell out and I lost it. So he set this one in there instead. I LOVE it. The picture doesn't do it justice...

Also, I should probably apologize for the mean joke I played. I thought it was funny...but don't worry when I do get a ring from someone special you guys will know. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of post is this? No specifics, nothing. Are we just supposed to assume as to what kind of ring it is or are you going to explain yourself?

Anonymous said...

What? WHat? What? Don't do this to me!!! What type of ring?

Or should I be saying Congrats! ???

alanna rose said...

I like your ring! Some of my Grandpa's rocks are at the useum in Houghton :)

It was a mean joke...

Kara said...

Nice ring. When I started reading the post, I thought you were going to tell us you were engaged.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I've gotten over your cruel post yet. ;)