So Wednesday night, as Dana can probably attest to, I hit the wall. I was so overwhelmed with everything that I simply couldn't do any of the things I needed to do. Needless to say my paper didn't get finished before class yesterday and I narrowly made it past a meltdown. Don't worry though, I'm feeling much better today because when I came home from class last night I found these waiting for me on my counter along with a birthday card. Now my birthday isn't until next weekend, but Mark and I are celebrating this weekend because he will be out trying to bring home the bacon (or I guess it's actually venison) next weekend. We're doing something tonight, but I don't know anything about it so I'll let you know how it goes. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

27 October 2006
i hit the wall and it hurt...
Posted by randi at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So very pretty lucky girl.
Don't take on too much Randi!!!
I hope you and Mark have a wonderful weekend. Please post and let me know what you two did.
I love all of the pretty colors!!
Aaaww!
There is nothing better than perfectly timed flowers!!
That was very sweet of your honey. I hope you're feeling better this week.
Post a Comment