CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 October 2006

a clarification...

As you may know, I was slightly under the influence last time I blogged. :) When I said "SOON" I meant within the next couple of years. :) That's the best I can do right now, but I guarantee that when it does happen you all will know. :)

This weekend was lots of fun. The wedding went better than expected. I always get nervous when I know that I won't know anyone at things like this, but it was a lot of fun. Other than that I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. I was up north so got to spend some time with my family and meet Sam's new dog Macy. She's such a cutie, but definitely has a lot of energy. :) My next couple of weekends are going to be spent at my house doing homework and trying to keep up with life. It's going to be a busy couple of weeks, but come December everything will be back to normal. :)

In other news, I'm going to Texas to visit one of my dearest friends Erica November 17-21. I booked my ticket this weekend and I can't wait!!!

Hope all is well with everyone! Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute pic Randall!

alanna rose said...

I want more drunken blog entries - they are fun! Once, in college, Yeimy (I think) used a drunken email from me as an example of poor email etiquette in a class - but I digress.

I like your new background, very user friendly :)

Kara said...

I love drunkin "What I knows". Glad to hear you and Mark are doing really well. I can't wait to hear you are engaged one of these days!!!