CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 July 2006

today sucks...

This is how my day has gone so far...Hopefully it gets better.

I left the house this morning and was sitting in more traffic than usual on 35E when I realized I left half my lunch in the fridge.

I then realized that I forgot to put makeup on this morning…No mascara makes me feel naked so I made the decision to stop at Walgreens and pick some up.

While in Walgreens I had to wait for 5 minutes for someone to come to the counter and help me and then to top it all off he STUNK like BO. EWWWW…

Then when I was walking out into the parking lot I realized that there was something attached to my front bumper…it was a DEAD bird. EEEEWWWWWWW...

So I decided to stop at the car wash because there was no way I was touching that thing.

The car wash obviously wasn’t powerful enough because when I got out it was still there. Luckily I had stopped at one of those places that also has an auto service center attached and one of the guys was nice enough to remove the bird from my car. I felt sick then…from the idea of having to remove the bird myself and from the shear fact that I killed a bird…I don’t kill things (yes it’s the bambi in me).

So then I get to work and I have an e-mail from Dana’s sister saying she’s not coming to the bachelorette party anymore. She was Dana’s ride and the only other person coming from MI is flying in on Friday night. So now I have to figure that out.


But then I got this e-mail from Amy Quinn and it made me smile.

Water and Beer Education

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I hope your day goes better Randall! Remember I love you!

Crystal said...

Hey Midget, if Dana's sister takes the ferry to Milwaukee I can pick her up there.

And sorry to hear about your day. :( Poor little birdie!

Kara said...

I am so sorry to hear about all these crazy events. I am sure you will find a way to get Dana over to MN....if you need to talk, feel free to call.

YGS said...

yucky dead bird!

alanna rose said...

Are you doing better now?