CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 July 2006

attention detroiters...

I will be in the grand old state of Michigan in August and was curious to see if anyone would like to get together for dinner on August 7th... I'm coming over to spend the week with Dana preparing for her wedding and she has graciously offered me the use of her car during the day to come and visit D-town. Let me know if you're interested and we can make some plans. :)

7 comments:

Laura said...

F D-town, West Michigan is where the action is act! Come see us! I'll make you dinner!

h said...

NO! Come to Detroit and I'll go out for a drink (or many) with you! ;)

Kara said...

I don't live in D town, but you could come over to my neck of the woods and Laura, Georgia, you, and I could order some food....talk...and have a grand ole time.

Kara said...

Oh, by the way....I miss you tons and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you!!!! (The twins want your company as well!)

Laura said...

See, I told you the west side is where it is at!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can I compete with Georgia and the twins? :)

AJ said...

I'm in, unless for some unexplainable reason something comes up....such as labor, but that would be really early, so I should be in:)