CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 July 2006

my purse is making noise...

That's what Erika said after I snapped a picture of the back of her head last night at Hooters. :) Here are the pictures I got. I forgot to bring my camera with me, but I did get a couple with my phone.




Last night was fun. Hooters wasn't exactly what I was hoping for...but it was nice to see everyone who made it out. :)

5 comments:

Jim C. Hines said...

Thank you :-)

alanna rose said...

I was expecting a lot worse, they actually aren't that bad, not that good, but not turbin worthy.

rae rae said...

The nose in the second picture is what cracks me up the most! (On the left).

Crystal said...

LOL Heather! I had to go back and look at the nose.

I agree with Alanna.

Kara said...

I want to go to Hooters!!