CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 July 2006

here's an update for you sam...

So life has been busy lately. Here's a quick recap.

Last Friday sucked at work. I worked a 13 hour day because some things weren't going well. So basically I went home and went to bed afterward.

Saturday I met up with a friend from home at Rosedale to pick out a wedding appropriate shirt and then we met his fiance and future in-laws for lunch. Afterward I met Shanon for some bachelorette party planning activities. All I can say for now is it was a good night. :)

Sunday I had to work in order to finish up everything that was due by 5 that day. It sucked. I thought it would only take a couple hours to finish everything up, but it ended up taking 6. :( Mark came home in the evening after being gone all weekend so we just kind of hung out. It was nice. I'd been missing him.

Last night I met him at the mall and I picked up a couple new shirts and some new earrings. Shopping monster, attack! Then we went, had dinner, and went home to relax. Nothing too exciting!

Life has been rather crazy lately and I find myself wondering when it's going to slow down. It seems like there's always someone in town or something to do. I love seeing everyone though and I love it when people come visit I just feel like life is moving too quickly right now. I'm really looking forward to all the activities for Dana's upcoming wedding and having the chance to see people I haven't seen in a long time.

For all you Detroit girls...I'll be in town on Monday, August 7th and am picking Josh up at the airport late that evening. So who wants to have dinner and I'm hoping maybe I can hang out at someone's house while I'm waiting for Josh's flight. Just post a comment and I'll send you all an e-mail so we can set something up!

P.S. I somehow managed to delete the sidebar from my blog and lost all my links to everyone's blog. Would anyone be willing to e-mail me the code from there's so I don't have to redo it all??? I will love you forever if you do!!! :) Hugs.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Glad that you are alive! It has to slow down sometime!

Stephie said...

I hear you on the craziness, I'm thinking it will calm down around November ;) at least for me anyway, just in time for Christmas right! Be on the look out for a package for this weekend, I am gonna next day it. I tried this morning, but who knew the post office doesn't open until 8:30, WTF?

AJ said...

I'm praying it slows down by the end of 2006!

You are more than welcome to hang out at my house until his flight comes. I'm at least an hour from the airport though (It's only like 35 miles, but of course it takes forever in D-town.)

If the times work out, I'm also up for dinner in the area. I've got a fun idea, I'll call FB and see if she's up for it too. She's actually closer to the airport, maybe we could grab dinner in her area!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

Life does slow down when you are on bedrest.....hehehe

But seriously, summers are always busy. Life should slow down once fall hits.

Maria said...

Random note--- if you go to "View" and "Source"... you can copy the scrip off of any webpage-- you probably knew this as your site is always much prettier than mine... but seeing as I don't know anything about websites,, that's the only way I've done anything!

h said...

My schedule looks open for the 7th!

Stephie said...

did you get my package, if not I may have to harm someone at the post office since it should have been there by noon today...

AJ said...

I too sent you a package for a certain fun even this weekend. The ups site said it got delivered to your RR door at 12:56pm today. I don't know what an RR door is (____ rear maybe), but you should have a package at yours!