So this weekend was Dana's bachelorette party here in Minneapolis. It was a TON of fun. Friday night started with Shanon and I running around town picking up some last minute supplies and food. We then cooked up lots of yummy stuff, picked Sonya up at the airport, and tried to stay awake waiting for Dana. Dana arrived around 7:15 on Saturday morning (she stopped to take a bit of a nap on the drive) and we had an egg-bake breakfast. YUMMY. Dana and I then headed to Marshall Field's to have our makeup done at the Clinque counter...craziness ensued. :) It was a lot of fun and I now know how to do her makeup for the big day. Afterward we went back to my house and met up with everyone to go to the Aveda Institute and pamper ourselves a bit. After the spa we headed to the hotel for snacks and preparty and then it was off to dinner and the bars!!! All in all it was a great, crazy night. Dana was a really good sport and sometimes I wondered what kind of drugs she was on. Here's the link to the pictures.
A note to Stephie and AJ...your packages both arrived safely. :)
Other than the party this weekend I've just been trying to stay cool and getting ready for my week in MI next week. I can't wait to see all of you!!
31 July 2006
party, party, party...
Posted by randi at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dana made a lot of new friends!! Your pics are entertaining!
I'm glad the package got there okay:)
I'm glad that you girls had fun! I wish that I would have been able to come!
Looks like you guys had a blast! So sorry I missed it :( Let me know when your plane is coming in so I can pick you up!! :)
There was a lot of kissing going on. Wish I could have been there. I am so glad that Dana and everyone else had fun!!! Josh will love the gifts that she got.
Very, very, very funny (and slightly incriminating) photos. Glad you girls had a wild time!
Give Dana my congrats!!!
Post a Comment