Last night's dinner was wonderful if I do say so myself, but my favorite part was the green beans. I steamed some fresh beans and mixed them with some cut up cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, basil, olive oil, and salt. YUM! It's even better today because the flavors have had a little time to come together.
This mornings breakfast...mango+blackberries (frozen)+yogurt+OJ+banana= one yummy smoothie! I made a HUGE mess out of the mango...I guess I need to take some peeling lessons. It didn't matter though because it all got blended together.
The warm weather is definitely making me feel like eating healthier. It's kind of nice!
10 July 2008
yummy, yummy, yummy...
Posted by randi at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
this is how I do mango - use a sharp veggie peeler and peel off the skin, then use a sharp boning knife (thin and somewhat flexible) and cut down one side of the pit, then down the other side. you'll end up with two nice, neat chunks of mango - you can chew on the meat that's left on the pit, but it's really fiber-y, so make sure you have dental floss handy :)
Post a Comment