CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 July 2008

what we know....

1. When you talk to doughnuts they don't respond. :(
2. GF doughnuts are NOT better for you!
3. Wine doesn't have any calories.
4. Vickie's gramma knows lots about flowers, banana bread, and zucchini bread.
5. Vickie's stepmom's ring = 1 year of tuition
6. vickie met my (randi) family today...they're nuts.
7. I got into an accident on monday...my neck hurts...wine makes it feel better.
8. If you want to make a bottle of wine cool quickly...put it in the freezer.
9. If you spill booze, you have to drink it off the counter...or if your roommate spills booze and she's too short to reach it you have to do it.
10. Rootbeer floats lead to a long night of wine drinking...
11. Randi is old and wants water instead of wine...lame
12. Dude we're old (actually only Randi is)
13. WTF?
14. It was nice today...we thought about going to the bar to drink...we decided drinking at home was easier.
15. My boyfriend is not allowed to drink 1L of jack at 1AM...it's the only thing I've told him not to do lately.
16. Dan's roommate is a pussy and decided not to hang out tonight so Dan had to go to a movie by himself...hopefully Stepbrother was entertaining.
17. Vickie likes "meat"
18. We need TiVo to fast forward through this shit.
19. Vickie likes big "meats"
20. Dude we're the biggest saps...who knew you could cry over Monster In Law!
21. Booze is better than ibuprofenn

'Nite!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Glad to hear you had a fun night.

I drank a bottle of wine by myself on Thursday night. The night ended with a dance party in my room to "I kissed a girl" with me, Ava, and Noah. Very cool, I'd say:)

rae rae said...

This made me laugh hysterically!