This weekend went by really fast! Here's the lowdown...
Friday...Was a really busy day! I woke up, did some work, and then headed to St Paul for my chiro appointment and to pick up a portfolio for my writing samples. Then back home to quick change and up to Duluth for an appointment. Then off to Ski Hut to pick up my new bike!!! Once it was all loaded up I was on my way back home. I stopped to pick up my bridesmaid dress for Friday and then Sam, Joey, and Nate arrived for the night.
Saturday...Woke up and Mark was here! :) That made my day. We dropped his car off at Tires Plus for some adjustments then back home to fry a turkey for Grandpa's 90th birthday. The party was lots of fun. It's always so nice to spend time with family and we'll get to see them all again next weekend! After the party my mom and dad came here to pick up my bike because it needs to go back (it has bent rims :() and then they all left. So Vic and I decided we needed some rootbeer floats and then some wine. You all know what happened the rest of the night.
Sunday...Yesterday was a super lazy day! I got some stuff done that needed doing, but really just kind of puttered around. I only left the house to go get some groceries. It was really nice.
Car Accident...I have an adjuster coming out to look at the car this morning and give me an estimate since I'm going to take it to a shop that my insurance company doesn't have a relationship with. He "should" be here by noon so we'll see when he actually gets here.
I have to deal with the personal injury folks from the insurance company because of my neck. This whole process is such a huge pain in the butt (or neck in my case). It does seem to be getting a bit better though. It's still sore and I don't have full range of motion, but I actually slept on my left side for a little while last night for the first time in a week. Hopefully my chiro appointment on Wednesday will help some more. Yesterday I only had to take ibuprofen once and I think it was because I spent a lot of time on my computer. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's on the mend.
Hope everyone has a good week. It's going to be a busy one in my world...but the end of the week will be filled with lots of fun stuff.
28 July 2008
update...
Posted by randi at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Sorry you have to deal with the car stuff still.
When I got hit, it took me a long while to find her insurance company. Lesson learned....request to see her insurance before leaving because the cops didn't write down the number.
Post a Comment