CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 July 2008

accident...

Last night I got in a car accident. Here's what went down. I was driving home from my grandma and grandpa's. They live literally like 6 blocks away. I was driving down a street I've driven a million times before and ran right through a stop sign and into another car. I have no explanation for it, nothing that I can say to justify it. I just feel really stupid. Everyone (including the people in the other car) is OK, but I'm still pretty shaken up this morning. My neck is sore and a few other muscles as well. I really don't feel like getting back in my car so I'm working from home today. It was stupid and like everyone keeps saying it happens to everyone, but unfortunately that doesn't make me feel any better.

Thankfully I have a super awesome roommate who took care of me when I got home last night and made me dinner. :) Vickie, you rock!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! That sure isn't fun and is so scary. Glad to hear everyone is OK. Hooray for Vickie being there for you.

YGS said...

That doesn't sound like fun. I'm glad everyone is ok. And we all do things like that at times in our lives.