CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 May 2008

10 days to go!!!

When I first signed up for the MS150 I never thought it would come this quickly, but it's less than 2 weeks away now! I'm getting excited for the challenge and am proud to say that I'm well over halfway to my fundraising goal! Last night three of us went for a 37 mile ride and, while it was tiring, it felt great! I can only imagine what 150 miles in two days is going to feel like. I'm excited to push my body to a new level, see what I'm actually capable of, and mostly to support this amazing cause. The money I'm raising will go to help people and families affected by MS - a devastating disease.

Please help me reach my $750 goal...I'm at $502 right now. Even $5 helps!

Thanks!!

0 comments: